hot hot hot

Well its been quite the 2 weeks here with heat index 102-105. Really don't want to get out and do much unless its middle of night but then its still in the 80's.


Everything is going good here. Kiddo is up at her Aunt's with her cousins for a week or 2.  Little one is into and exploring everything.


Our plants outside are doing great except a few due to Squash bugs but I found out that dish soap and water kill them so Kiddo and I picked the large ones off the plants that we found and dropped them into the mix and then the little ones were on the stalks of my zucchini plants and I sprayed them and they dropped like flies now if my plants live it will be a success.

Farm life is hard  even though it was not our calf the last one born didn't make it. Not sure if it was the weather, a birth defect or that it didn't get the colostrum from the cow but it lived for about a week and then passed.

That is about it  now it picture time.

nymphs of squash bugs
 Nasty Squash Bugs  the Adults are bout the size of your pinkie nail

the adult
playing with scotchy

my wandering jew plant that I got from my sister is finally rooting


shadow rock park 

not a good picture but the light post is about  2 foot out of the water

ummm where is the playground?

all the posts and lights  that where the tennis court is.

happy boy
eek what she doing out there

my cukes


cherry tomatoes

tomatoes

blackberries

chirping moth trying to find the name

my grapes

my cukes growing up the stakes and across the baling twine lines I made

green peppers

blitz

asparagus

dusk

midnight (little ones fish)

Dump truck fun

Sleepy boy
oh wait is that music I hear


finally gave it up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love the summer time

Days like today ...