love the summer time

Well even if our blackberries are not doing much yet there are a few wild ones that are just as good.

Not much going on here other then trying to keep caught up. Why is it you need a vacation from a vacation?

Since we have not shopped since we have been back Monday will be a long day as it  DR apt for little one and then grocery shopping ugggg.  I have not seen my fridge and cupboard as bare since we have moved.  Thank goodness for the garden with the cukes and tomatoes  they are a tasty snack and the freezer full of beef.

Been out weeding things  grass sure grows high  with 5 inch of rain over 4 days.  We mowed  and when we got back you could not even tell.

Just playing


Grass around the flower bed area that was weed eated down before we left

my weedy asparagus bed

Wild Blackberries


Green Sphinx moth


better picture of it  it was the size of our fist


his favorite way  to go to sleep

mimosa tree after the rain

Mimosa flowers wet

my weeded asparagus bed

My shelves that my dad made for me and my hubby stained and oiled them got 2 shelves and a clean window sill now for the tomatoes



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Days like today ...