We're back

Well we are back  it was a long driving trip but seemed so short our time in Montana.  We came home to  weather in the  90s and our ac not working  so we tried to fix it  got it working then the leak that we fixed last year came undone so we had a mini flood in our house now we got it working. There are many thing  that all ways seems to go wrong when we return.  Since being home  my phone cord broke so I can't download any pictures to my computer, my skimmer pump decided to spark and melt when I went to plug it in again.

Weed have overran all my gardens  so will have to get out there and weed.

Well but now that we are sorta back to normal for a few here is the link to our mini vacation.  I tried to label the best I could.

Click here for Pictures

First pickings out of the garden 
Say hi to our little friend


Chilling with daddy

Firefly/ Lighting bug

Glowing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love the summer time

Days like today ...