Little one and my day..

Well we got up earlier then we normally do but not by much.  Hubby little one and I had breakfast and then headed out to check the cows.    Well little did we know that Little One and I would be having to follow hubby and tractor to the back field  as he sprayed just in case  something happend.  Looks like tomorrow we will be doing the same thing.

So while waiting we stayed in ear range of the tractor, we set off to explore. I really wish I could have gotten pictures of all the butterflies that landed on us or the bike.  So this is where my day went bad.   Given where we are there is no local dump anywhere close by.  However it really pissed me off to ride back into a nice clearing  to find a heap of now junk but was someones prized things  such as trophies. This was the first pile and not even  100 yard from that was another dump pile.  This one made me sigh more as there was an old time oven that I have always wanted rusting away and beat up  to bad to save  would have been a cool storage for yard/garden things hoses soil and such and workbench.  Any why its already the next day  with more to do so I should not continue my rants.

Here is the views while we waited.
picked some daisies


not sure if you can see it good but all the white is daisy flowers


 Thistle Flowers in a field that has not been sprayed'



Stinky yellow flower


First junk pile with the trophies in it  there had to be over 10 of them  if not more was to afraid to dig around with snakes

the once beautiful stove  :(  breaks my hard

Junk pile 2  


happy boy watching butterflies

lovin on mom


this is hubbys deer watching spot


All tuckered out from the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days like today ...

love the summer time