when it rains it pours and not in a good way

Well my shoulder is still being a pain.   Hubby has started to spray  the fence lines and such and when we checked cows tonight it seemed to be working.   Lately everything seems to be breaking first is was the sprayer for the 4 wheeler leaking, then today is was the motor for the tractor sprayer needed work and then a run to  his moms to get paper work signed.   So thinking it was going to be a great night  it was till we go a phone call from Florida   seems the compressor in  AC unit went out.   2 different estimates $2,100.00 to fix it  6-8 thousand to replace the whole unit.  Just when we thing we are going good.... bam.

So Mothers day is coming up.  Hubby asked me what I wanted.  Really he and the kids can't think of anything I like.  I know he is being nice however....I wish he would surprise me again like he did on my first mothers day.  He wrote me a poem in an online card as he was stationed in Greenland at the time.  Kiddo had been sick and I was worn out.  I have had the poem hung on ever wall of every house we have lived in except here as  still trying to find homes for all.


Well not much more going on here except trying to get  kiddo packed for the summer events  and find my house before  June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days like today ...

love the summer time