So True


Found this on Pintrest!!  so true.

Well we were glad to have kiddo home for a week so she could watch little one while we ran our heifer in to doctor for pink eye.  Not fun at all  you would think by now she would know what to do but she is as stubborn as her owner ( Hubby, Kiddo or Ben)   So any how  Kiddo went back to her Aunt's.  Where I am sure she is getting spoiled rotten by riding horses :)  This week we have walked and walked trying to find and check on Miss Thunder (newest calf). With the cooler nights we are hoping that  Sunday has hers.  Is it sad that I want to get our bred and can't wait for them to have babies. I know they are young yet but would love our own little ones to check on.

Oh and to my hubby and Kiddo    The snake was not a figment of my imagination!!!  There was a concrete wall  where we meet up to drop Kiddo off and a black snake was on it and my peeps were telling me I was crazy.  

Little one and Rosie

Little Funny Man
Not sure if the videos will work or not.... Have issues sometimes with Blogger

Bubbles first time
Blitz playing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days like today ...

love the summer time