Hey we got another dog His name is Blitz and he is a 6 year old fixed purebred German Shepard. He is a gorgeous dog but needs some training but that will come in a few as he gets use to us and the place.
Well I figures since I seem to spend more time with the phone then I do with the computer that I would install the blogger app so I could post here and there and such. Well as you can tell from the last update it posted 1 out of the 5 pictures I tried. So here are some pictures since October. Since we moved here I decided to do fall pictures with the kids and then I turn them in to a collage for the grandparents and for us. So the first 8 pictures are from the 150 I took to get a few good ones for it. halloween BB the bull little ones shirt supporting sissys and his future school found this critter on my front porch Amanda's Inside out rollo cake She won most creative with it at her class bake off he thinks he ready to go feed this was the morning sunrise the day after the hike home with with little one when the 4 wheeler r...
Well learning the farming life is funny at times... So his brother has four Steer calves that hubby and I have been trying to ween. The other day we caught them they got out, tried again caught 3 by morning they were gone. So I told hubby that we need to lock them in the barn lot yeah we might have to grain them but it would be more secure. So yesterday we called all the cows up caught all 4 steers as them have been avoiding us and even the crazy cow that really needs to go as she can not be trusted. So with Little one on my back hubby down working the gates I sort through the cows trying to keep all the steers in the upper lot while pushing the other cows down so hubby can turn them out into the field. Well we did it. We even oddly got all the cows in another field however this morning the cows were by the barn. They broke a section of fence...
Comments
Post a Comment